Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mereltje1982
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 am
I got issues with staff, they got stuck. I hope you got a solution.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:54 pm
mereltje1982 wrote:I got issues with staff, they got stuck. I hope you got a solution.

Hi, can you please upload your save file so we can have a look? Also there is a workaround for now and that is saving your game and reloading. Let us know if it helped
mereltje1982
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck Empty Zip file

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:46 am
Hi, I uploaded the file where jennifer Cole is stuck. I hope you can help me solve the problem. When i start over with a new game there is always someone else who gets stuck.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck Attachment
25.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(693 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Several staff stuck

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:11 pm
mereltje1982 wrote:Hi, I uploaded the file where jennifer Cole is stuck. I hope you can help me solve the problem. When i start over with a new game there is always someone else who gets stuck.
Hi, I took a look at your file and it is actually not a bug. Jennifer Cole is reserved for procedure for Sarah White. But your only nurse on your night shift Jessica Robinson on General surgery department has disabled patient transfer role. So there is no one to tranfer the patient. You can hire a new nurse or enable patient transfer for Jessica.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum