Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shayter
intern

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery Empty [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery

Sun May 17, 2020 1:04 am
Hi Support

I just bought the game the other day, I had played the game at a mates and did try the second campaign before.
But I have no clue what is going on and when i googled i see this might be a bug. I don't know if it affects all modes but i see challenge for internal medicine has same issue.

ISSUE:

Campaign 2 internal medicine department has operating room however i cannot set any nurse or doctor with surgery stat to work in surgery. Just greyed out and says this role can't be enabled at this workspace. I don't understand why this is a issue never had issue when i played before. I read it could be a bug or you have changed internal medicine and it doesn't have operating room anymore. Then why is there a operating room and it is marked as if its under internal medicine makes no sense. I see it doesn't show under shared rooms though. Challenge with internal medicine has same issue and there is a operating room. Very confused and frustrated at this problem. I have attached picture below showing issue

Thanks
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery Attachment
Error.jpg Role errorYou don't have permission to download attachments.(525 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery Attachment
Error 2.jpg Operating roomYou don't have permission to download attachments.(561 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery

Mon May 18, 2020 10:35 am
Hi, thanks for the message and letting us know about this - in the last big patch surgery was removed from internal medicine with a big rebalance of the diagnoses and operating room got replaced by a new specialized unit. The rooms in the different levels should have been indeed updated, let us check if we missed some or if there's possibly some other issue.

We'll let you know what we find, in the meantime feel free to replace the operating rooms by hand, the refund for the equipment should even out what you'll need to spend for the specialized procedures unit. Smile
shayter
intern

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 Internal Medicine Can't set doctor or nurse role to work in surgery

Mon May 18, 2020 7:24 pm
Hi support

Thank you for the quick response really appreciated. I understand what to do now thanks a mil!! xD
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 19, 2020 9:53 am
Hi, just a quick follow-up - the levels will be fixed in the next patch, thanks again for spotting the issue!
shayter
intern

Tue May 19, 2020 8:12 pm
That's awesome playing sandbox for now xD. Just a note super impressed with your support and your service.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum