Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
r0yber
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:07 am
Hi everybody,

I tried to search for that issue but could not find it.

Description:
A Doctor in my Emergency Department won't run to the patient which comes with an ambulance. The patient is in the "Trauma Center"- Room and ... just ... waiting. Sometimes the other doc (which is not assigned to the patient) runs to the patient... sometimes he just lays there forever. You can even see that he plays solitare at the time the patient is waiting. And it doesnt matter if the patient is bleeding or just feels dizzy. Same happens if the patient comes with an ambulance at 06:55 ... the dayshift doc wont touch him ... like "this didnt happen in my shift" ... dont know. Maybe i am missing something... but i hope not  Very Happy

ScreenShot
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Hospit10

Savegame
SaveGame "1_neues KRH" attached. Log too.

Repro steps
Load up the savegame and watch the doctors dennis jaeger and jan hufnagel ... both from the emergency department ... just wait up until an ambulance arrives... they almost never run to the patient.

Thanks for the awesome game! Looking forward to the new updates from the roadmap. bounce

Attached

Saved game
Autosave from when the doctor is still ok (can potentially be really helpful)
Screenshot with doctor's card open and the poor doctor in the view (especially if there's no save game)
Log from the game
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Attachment
1_neues KRH.zip SaveGameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(774 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Attachment
output_log.zip LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(73 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
r0yber wrote:Hi everybody,

I tried to search for that issue but could not find it.

Description:
A Doctor in my Emergency Department won't run to the patient which comes with an ambulance. The patient is in the "Trauma Center"- Room and ... just ... waiting. Sometimes the other doc (which is not assigned to the patient) runs to the patient... sometimes he just lays there forever. You can even see that he plays solitare at the time the patient is waiting. And it doesnt matter if the patient is bleeding or just feels dizzy. Same happens if the patient comes with an ambulance at 06:55 ... the dayshift doc wont touch him ... like "this didnt happen in my shift" ... dont know. Maybe i am missing something... but i hope not  Very Happy

ScreenShot
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]ER Doctor wont handle ambulance patients Hospit10

Savegame
SaveGame "1_neues KRH" attached. Log too.

Repro steps
Load up the savegame and watch the doctors dennis jaeger and jan hufnagel ... both from the emergency department ... just wait up until an ambulance arrives... they almost never run to the patient.

Thanks for the awesome game! Looking forward to the new updates from the roadmap. bounce

Attached

Saved game
Autosave from when the doctor is still ok (can potentially be really helpful)
Screenshot with doctor's card open and the poor doctor in the view (especially if there's no save game)
Log from the game

Hi thank you for your report and kind words:) I took a look at your save file and I found the problem. When patient brought to trauma center need to be stabilized first and you need a doctor and nurse for that. And both of your nurses (day and night shift) have patient role (needed to take care of patients) turned off. If you will turn in on it will work normally. 
We had a bug with roles being deleted when you deleted a home room, this has been fixed and is in the latest patch. 
Thank you and have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum