Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tylerd345
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:35 am
So i recently posted within the last week with this same issue with is why you went back to the hotfix. However, this issue is now happening again to me in the same exact way. I was hopping this would be fix but it seems to continue. This is also a brand new map than before. The lab techs still say "handling samples" outside the lab doors or they have went down to the trauma center and started using random cabinets for no reason.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Attachment
Working llarge_ hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(53 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Tech have "handling samples" bug and wont move

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:07 am
Hi, thanks for the update and sorry to hear you're still experiencing this - but the main problem should be indeed fixed in the version of the game you're playing now.

Unfortunately I can't open the save because of the installed mods, but I've seen a pretty similar situation in one of the other saves we investigated, so I have a couple of suggestions what to check:
- Could you check if you have more than one sample storage in the affected lab? These can become a bottleneck it there's a lot of samples being handled at once
- Lab techs indeed go around the hospital to retrieve samples collected from hospitalized patients, so the trips to trauma center are normal
- The 'queue' in front of the lab door took a few ingame hours to clear in the save I mentioned above, but everything went back to normal after that

If these don't seem to match what you're seeing on your side, let me know, there are a few more options we can try to figure out what exactly is happening.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum