Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 am
Hi.

I just got a new "career" mode save going and I got 2 patients already with chronic fatigue syndrome. It wouldn't have been a problem if the doctor could actually give them recommendations, leaving them unable to be treated. You can see by the attached screenshot that there is no recommendation available. How come? [img][NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations Deskto11[/img]

Last edited by KEEGUNATOR on Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations

Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:54 am
Hi, thanks for the report - unfortunately I can't see the attached screenshot, could you try to re-upload it (or even better, attach a save so we can have a look at all the details)?

Looking into the game data at what's needed for recommendations, it's one of the treatments that don't really have any specific requirements and any doctor should be able to give them. What's the reason the game gives you in the tooltip why it can't be prescribed?
And just to be sure - do you have any mods installed that could modify anything related to treatments and examinations?
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Doctor cannot give a patient recommendations

Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:44 pm
Hi! I must have forgotten to attach the picture, so I just did. I was able to pinpoint the issue, however. After a... pretty big influx of patients with chronic fatigue syndrome I was able to spot that, the missing symptom was straight up "Chronic fatigue syndrome" which was treated with recommendations. The problem was is that in order to get that symptom "spotted" you needed to do a evaluation, which the doctors didn't want to do and made me do it myself. Even after when the recommendations were unlocked, they still needed it prescribed manually. Shouldn't they just be able to give them recommendations if they were already diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome but didn't have the chronic fatigue syndrome symptom?
user947
fellow

Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:34 am
I have the same issue.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:01 am
Hi, thanks for the update - this starts to sound somewhat familiar, so could both of you check your installed mods (if you have any)? We're aware that the Realistic Collapses mod is breaking some diagnoses and there are probably more (the first one is already marked as incompatible on the workshop, but it doesn't mean it gets automatically uninstalled from the game).

Also, if either of you could attach a save so we can check a specific patient, that should help too! (:
user947
fellow

Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:26 am
Hi

I don't have realistic collapses, but if i would have to guess, i think it would be the More Diagnostics mod.
Mods installed: Ear, Nose and Throat Department; Objects: Waiting Room; Sexual Health Department; Community Resource Pack; Bedside Exanimations Temporary Fix; Pictures; Additional Insurance Providers; Increase Payout; Maximum Refund; and some objects and decoration.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:37 am
Hi, thanks for the update - I have double-checked that the diagnosis gets correctly selected and treated in the vanilla game, seems to work normally.

Looking at the mods, it will be one of those that actually change the diagnoses, looking at More Diagnostics it is probably innocent. (: Could you try without "Increase Payout" and see if the issue goes away? If it helps, we should definitely let the author of the mod know.
user947
fellow

Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:43 am
Ok, I'll give it a try
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum