Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemotion
resident

[RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........ Empty [RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:53 am
Hello, your two last updates have not solved the problem I'm still posting again for a patient in loop. The patient is DIANA ROSSINI, that is waiting for blood exams by hours!!! With this bug I will not complete the third part event like you can see in the screenshot! Very frustrating!!!! Boring......
raki_can
raki_can
attending

[RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........ Empty Re: [RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:31 pm
This problem often happens to me.

[RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........ 01010
I ordered this 28-year-old female patient for urinalysis and blood tests at a relatively early stage.
In addition, I had scheduled her to have an ultrasound elastography exam, a regular ultrasound exam, and a speech exam at the same time.
She has finished the ultrasound and speech tests, but the lab hasn't given the results...

What's really weird about these issues is that not all labs have stopped inspection, and they sometimes happen.
Also, even though we haven't made any changes to each room or staff in the lab, the problem suddenly appears.
I can't guess the cause of this problem...
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........ Empty Re: [RESOLVED]frustrating, another patient in loop........

Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:58 pm
bluemotion wrote:Hello, your two last updates have not solved the problem I'm still posting again for a patient in loop. The patient is DIANA ROSSINI, that is waiting for blood exams by hours!!! With this bug I will not complete the third part event like you can see in the screenshot! Very frustrating!!!! Boring......

Hi and thank you for your report. We actually found this one right after the patch. We were adding new functionality for Lab department to apply roles for clinic and hospitalized patients, that was previously only intended for radiologists and technologists on specialized departments. And sometimes the sample got stuck in the lab. The fix will be in the next patch. Sorry for the inconvenience
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum