Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
uavhunter
resident

[RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop Empty [RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop

Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:19 am
just built a new cleaning closet (after realizing other dept's janitor's priority list never get to the lab tiles) for lab and hired 2 new janitors.

after they started cleaning during their shift, they cleaned all the dept tiles then proceed to speed run over 4 connecting tiles (that's already clean) and keep getting full +10 xp everytime they walk over the tile.  in one shift that specific janitor gain 20+% of skills
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:27 pm
Hi, thanks for the report - do you by any chance have a log file from the play session? If something repeats every frame, it usually hints to a hidden error.

Other than that we haven't seen the behavior when running the save for a few days, but I also fixed a similar issue about a month ago, so I'll have a look if I can still find anything suspicious in the affected code.
uavhunter
resident

[RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Janitor crazy behavior / infinite xp loop

Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:05 pm
The output log is almost 300 MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyjoydfdto3lx53/output_log.txt?dl=0
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:27 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the log file, it actually contains some useful info about another issue (probably harmless though).

We've discovered the possible cause of the janitor glitch in the meantime, so a fix should be included in the next minor patch. Cheers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum