Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bluemotion
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Empty [NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:51 pm
Hello, this patient Chiara Ferrari, is comfortably seated in front cardiologist, with a request to be hospitalized and treated, but nothing happens, it seems in a loop. Thank you.
Can't upload log and map files, error: Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded attachment maxsize (30480 kB).
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Attachment
Chiara Ferrari.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(837 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:20 am
bluemotion wrote:Hello, this patient Chiara Ferrari, is comfortably seated in front cardiologist, with a request to be hospitalized and treated, but nothing happens, it seems in a loop. Thank you.
Can't upload log and map files, error: Uploaded file is not valid: exceeded attachment maxsize (30480 kB).

Hi and thank you for your report. You can try to compress the save into zip file, then you should be able to upload it without any problems. There is a limit 30Mb for one user on this forum.
Or you can use any external storage and send us a link.
Without the save I can only guess, that you can have all beds occupied on cardiology department?
bluemotion
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Empty adding files

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:49 am
adding files, thanks.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(326 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist

Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 am
bluemotion wrote:adding files, thanks.

Hi and thank you for the save. But I was unable to reproduce this bug. As soon as I resume the save, patient will go to the bed. Do you remember if there is a specific way to reproduce this one?
bluemotion
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]patient seated in loop at cardiologist Empty sorry

Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:05 pm
sorry i have no idea how to replay this problem. regards.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum