Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jyryu
intern

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room Empty [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room

Sun May 17, 2020 1:44 pm
[BUG report, NO MOD, ALL DLC]

Although I have made 5 specialized rooms for internal medicine (IM) department and their staff, they are using only 1 specialized room for treating patients.
How can I make them use all the specialized rooms?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room

Mon May 18, 2020 9:34 am
H, thanks for the message! Could you check if you can ever see both a patient and a doctor ready to perform the treatment, but waiting for a free treatment room while the one you mentioned is occupied? If that's the case, feel free to attach a save so we can have a look at the exact situation. On the other hand it could be just that there's not enough doctors and patients for more of them to require the use of the rooms at the same time.
jyryu
intern

[RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Internal Medicine specialized room

Mon May 18, 2020 5:11 pm
Hi jan,
I can see both a patient and a doctor ready to perform the treatment (nurses are also available), but waiting for a free treatment room while the one I mentioned is occupied.
I have sent my savefile to you via WeTransfer link to info@oxymoron.games because the savefile is too large to upload here (64MB).
please have a look inside to my savefile and hope you give me a solution.
thanks in advance.
JR
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 19, 2020 4:10 pm
Hi, thanks for the update and the save file! It took a while, but I managed to confirm that this was indeed happening with a couple of treatments at internal medicine - and a fix should be included in the next patch. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum