Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient Empty [NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient

Sat May 09, 2020 8:34 am
This problem has existed for a long time,but  It doesn't happen often , so far it has only been found in cardiology.

In addition, I found that the saved prefab could not be deleted, Is there something wrong with my computer or the game?

And another problem. I found that changing the direction of the elevator door (Only rotate the elevator 90 degrees without changing the position) would affect the walking route of AI.  AI doesn't walk on the shortest route I expected. What's the reason? Thank you

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 79bee77c769f7402
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient Attachment
002.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3 Mb) Downloaded 5 times
larzi
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient

Sun May 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Send the same patient to ICU

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 698e62270d04be3f

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 5df00ca6f45a9257
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient

Tue May 12, 2020 5:15 pm
larzi wrote:    
   This problem has existed for a long time,but  It doesn't happen often , so far it has only been found in cardiology.

In addition, I found that the saved prefab could not be deleted, Is there something wrong with my computer or the game?

And another problem. I found that changing the direction of the elevator door (Only rotate the elevator 90 degrees without changing the position) would affect the walking route of AI.  AI doesn't walk on the shortest route I expected. What's the reason? Thank you

[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 79bee77c769f7402

Hi and thank you for your report.
I tried to reproduce the first problem with the patient, but so far with no luck:/ Does it happen at random or is the patient under your control? And what are the technologists doing when it happens? Any bit of information might help. Also are you running latest version, we constantly keep improving the game and this could have been side effect of some bug, that was later fixed.
Good news about the user created prefabs, it turned out that there was a bug indeed and was fixed and will be in the next patch.
And as for the elevators, after deleting and building rotated elevator, check if the elevator is accessible on other floors as well. There might be some walls blocking access.
Hope this helps and have a great day
larzi
attending

Tue May 12, 2020 5:43 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:    

I tried to reproduce the first problem with the patient, but so far with no luck:/ Does it happen at random or is the patient under your control? And what are the technologists doing when it happens? Any bit of information might help. Also are you running latest version, we constantly keep improving the game and this could have been side effect of some bug, that was later fixed.
Good news about the user created prefabs, it turned out that there was a bug indeed and was fixed and will be in the next patch.
And as for the elevators, after deleting and building rotated elevator, check if the elevator is accessible on other floors as well. There might be some walls blocking access.

Unfortunately, It's completely random and automatic, and it's hard to get an accurate save , It happened again yesterday, but I accidentally overwrote the save. of course, the latest version.
The elevator is not blocked by the wall. I have tried it many times. The direction of the door affects the route.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue May 12, 2020 6:08 pm
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:    

Unfortunately,  It's completely random and automatic, and it's hard to get an accurate save ,  It happened again yesterday, but I accidentally overwrote the save. of course, the latest version.
    The elevator is not blocked by the wall. I have tried it many times. The direction of the door affects the route.

That is rather strange. Can you please upload the save with the updated elevators? If there is not wall blocking the entrance, can you check the access areas in front of the elevators?
larzi
attending

Tue May 12, 2020 6:46 pm
That is rather strange. Can you please upload the save with the updated elevators? If there is not wall blocking the entrance, can you check the access areas in front of the elevators? [/quote]

This save only change the direction of the elevator, allowing nurse to automatically transport patients in the circle, so let's see what happens.
[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 523089c101cb403e
[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient 3fbdf7d263d5be37

Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]The technologist went to another room to examine the patient Attachment
e1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
e2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
larzi
attending

Tue May 12, 2020 6:55 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:    

Unfortunately,  It's completely random and automatic, and it's hard to get an accurate save ,  It happened again yesterday, but I accidentally overwrote the save. of course, the latest version.

That is rather strange. Can you please upload the save with the updated elevators? If there is not wall blocking the entrance, can you check the access areas in front of the elevators?

Uploaded
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed May 13, 2020 12:45 pm
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:    

Uploaded

Hi and thank you for the saves. I let them run for couple of days and it seems that both versions are working as they should. I replicated also first situation for many times and could not reproduce that bug.
But we constantly keep updating the game with improvements and fixes. And even though none of the fixes should be directly related to this, it still could help. There will be new patch later today. So try to update when it will be available and when you will see this behavior, let us know
larzi
attending

Thu May 14, 2020 12:50 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
larzi wrote:    

Uploaded

Hi and thank you for the saves. I let them run for couple of days and it seems that both versions are working as they should. I replicated also first situation for many times and could not reproduce that bug.
But we constantly keep updating the game with improvements and fixes. And even though none of the fixes should be directly related to this, it still could help. There will be new patch later today. So try to update when it will be available and when you will see this behavior, let us know

Of course, I'm glad to be able to help. So the conclusion that the direction of the elevator door affects the route is confirmed?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum