Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheTFEF
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] GUI gets stuck when deleting planned room Empty [NEED MORE INFO] GUI gets stuck when deleting planned room

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:55 pm
This bug happened a few days ago when I was without internet, so I don't have the exact save or log file from when it happened. I was able to replicate it by doing the following actions, though - if needed I can redo this and upload the needed files!

I was planning my radiology room placement on my second floor  which was unbuilt at that moment. I added the new floor, and the planned rooms moved up to the third level for some reason. When I attempted to delete them, the game got stuck without removing the planned rooms - after that point I was unable to get out of that screen, switch levels, or really do anything but reload a save.

However, after saving and reloading, I was able to go to the third level just fine and delete the rooms with no issue.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] GUI gets stuck when deleting planned room Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] GUI gets stuck when deleting planned room

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:16 am
Hi, thanks for the report! I have a strong suspicion that it was caused by something similar to what we discovered in your second report (https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2322-resolved-gui-gets-stuck-on-particular-floor#8398).

Could you check if this still happens if you load the save attached in the second thread?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum