Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gklab
intern

[RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient Empty [RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient

Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:56 am
Hi,

I have two elevators and I'm unable to delete one of them (see center elevator). I tried to close down all the departments so no one uses the center elevator but it didn't do anything. The other elevator (by the west entrance), I can delete just fine even if it's being used by the staff/patients.

Another issue is my ICU patient (Fraser Harris) is stuck in his bed for days. I tried to send the patient to another hospital but the patient remained in the ICU bed.

Thanks,
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:28 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! The elevators should be fixed in the next patch (although it would be great if you could remember if you've made any changes around them, looks like some are missing the buttons next to the elevator doors, which shouldn't be possible Smile ).

Ondřej is looking at the stuck patient in the meantime.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Deleting elevator and stuck ICU patient

Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 pm
gklab wrote:Hi,

I have two elevators and I'm unable to delete one of them (see center elevator). I tried to close down all the departments so no one uses the center elevator but it didn't do anything. The other elevator (by the west entrance), I can delete just fine even if it's being used by the staff/patients.

Another issue is my ICU patient (Fraser Harris) is stuck in his bed for days. I tried to send the patient to another hospital but the patient remained in the ICU bed.

Thanks,
Hi, and stuck patient will be unstuck in the next patch as well:) Do you by any chance remember if you removed a CT examination from planned treatments? Or fired patients doctor?
gklab
intern

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 am
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! The elevators should be fixed in the next patch (although it would be great if you could remember if you've made any changes around them, looks like some are missing the buttons next to the elevator doors, which shouldn't be possible Smile ).

Ondřej is looking at the stuck patient in the meantime.

Hi, I remember accidentally deleting the walls around the elevator earlier in the game then i replaced it with new walls. By the way, I'm not really familiar with "patch". Does that mean I need to uninstall then reinstall the game to get the updates? or will the game automatically update itself? thanks!
gklab
intern

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:01 pm
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
gklab wrote:Hi,

Thanks,
Hi, and stuck patient will be unstuck in the next patch as well:) Do you by any chance remember if you removed a CT examination from planned treatments? Or fired patients doctor?

Hi, when i noticed that the patient is still in the ICU for a couple of days, i removed all the diagnostic tests (including the CT examination) to see what would happen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum