Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

Restricted Areas Empty Restricted Areas

Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:32 am
So whenever I make a hospital, it's going well and everything. Patients flowing in, swimming in the money, etc. Until I choose to add a trauma center / ER / ambulance bay. Then, when I add those doors, literally EVERY SINGLE STAFF MEMBER AND PATIENT USE IT instead of the entrance that leads to reception and the waiting area. So they traverse the long hallways past most departments to get to the emergency department's reception desk. It would be nice if we could zone off areas to make it so that patients cant access it except trauma / recovery / observation / HDU / etc. It would be real nice if that was a option.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Restricted Areas Empty Re: Restricted Areas

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:43 pm
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums!

Simple access rights management is actually already the game - you can mark areas as restricted for patients using the red hand tool in the footer of both clinic and hospitalization panels in management mode.
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:32 pm
Oh, really? Thanks for letting me know, I’ve only started to play the game for a couple of days now. Thanks, and great game!
Adventure4u1
attending

Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:44 pm
Can we have a clinic only corridor marker? Hospitaled patients will sometimes be sent through the clinics because it’s the faster path. Keeping it separate is better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum