Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nabukadnezar
attending

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab

Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:58 pm
This patient:
- came from the doctor's office on the blue path, passing by the hematology lab where she was heading
- then passed through multiple restricted areas (the other lab + the common area belonging to "Administrative department"--which I did make red from "Management Mode")
- then followed the dotted red line to the chair where she began waiting for the result
[NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab Patien10

If you need the save lemme know.
I've actually created a good save just for this.
Nabukadnezar
attending

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab

Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:06 pm
Here's the save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cc6S0ZdXPY5Zx8sNf2ZT0CjkU9KG7UJB/view?usp=sharing

To reproduce the pathing bug, just order a blood test for Ashley Z.
Nabukadnezar
attending

[NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab

Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:25 pm
Hmm, I just read the two sticky threads and realized that this would fall under "having a decent number of mods".

Regarding the output_log.txt file, can you please add timestamps to each log entry?

Code:
Character Patient Ashley Zeiss  NO PATH from [26, 27] to [34, 29] floor 0 NO_ROUTE

And how do I activate some kind of debugging which will show me coordinates in-game?
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:07 pm
Nabukadnezar wrote:This patient:
- came from the doctor's office on the blue path, passing by the hematology lab where she was heading
- then passed through multiple restricted areas (the other lab + the common area belonging to "Administrative department"--which I did make red from "Management Mode")
- then followed the dotted red line to the chair where she began waiting for the result
[NEED MORE INFO] Patient taking restricted path when giving sample to pathology lab Patien10

If you need the save lemme know.
I've actually created a good save just for this.

Hi and thank you for the report. Thanks to the mods, we were unable to open the save file. We tried to reproduce this on our end and everything seemed to work as it should. At this point it is very hard to determine if it is a bug in a base game or is caused by one of the mods you have installed. Can you please try it without the mods to see if that happens in the base game?
Thank you again and have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum