Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimmyThe1st
medic

[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Empty [Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:12 am
I've been playing on a certain save for a while, without any trouble. Recently though I ran into a problem when trying to expand my microbiology lab. I extended the room and added foundations, then tried to rearrange the objects. While I'm able to select the object, it doesn't move, only the outline moves (as seen in the video).

The medical labs are the only ones that seem to be affected, as I can move and place all the objects I want in other rooms but once I try to move a few objects in the labs it breaks. It seems to not happen the first time I move it, instead, it happens about the 3rd or 4th time I try to move an object. I did use a single mod (more floors) on the broken game, but I uninstalled that before doing some testing on a new map, yet the problem persisted. Whenever I restart the game and load back into the save, everything seems normal again until I move a few objects in the labs and it breaks once more. Along with that, uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work either.

In a photo I took, the object name at the bottom of the screen broke as well.
[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Photo10

I also have the doctor mode DLC installed, but I don't really use it. I've never had this problem before, it only started a few days ago (although I'm not sure when the last time was that I've rearranged a lab in one of my games. It could have been from an update months ago).

Any ideas? I hope I didn't forget to add anything to this. I tried to be thorough.
Attachments
[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Attachment
output_log.zip The compressed output log.You don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Juravenator
intern

[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Empty Re: [Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:14 pm
+1

Came here to report this bug.
I can confirm all above, it happened to me in Hematology with the Cabinets.
It's prettty easy to replicate on a fresh map - just zone the Hematology lab, place there Small Cabinet, move it and move it again.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Empty Re: [Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:11 pm
TimmyThe1st wrote:I've been playing on a certain save for a while, without any trouble. Recently though I ran into a problem when trying to expand my microbiology lab. I extended the room and added foundations, then tried to rearrange the objects. While I'm able to select the object, it doesn't move, only the outline moves (as seen in the video).

The medical labs are the only ones that seem to be affected, as I can move and place all the objects I want in other rooms but once I try to move a few objects in the labs it breaks. It seems to not happen the first time I move it, instead, it happens about the 3rd or 4th time I try to move an object. I did use a single mod (more floors) on the broken game, but I uninstalled that before doing some testing on a new map, yet the problem persisted. Whenever I restart the game and load back into the save, everything seems normal again until I move a few objects in the labs and it breaks once more. Along with that, uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't work either.

In a photo I took, the object name at the bottom of the screen broke as well.
[Resolved]Problems Moving/Placing Objects in Medical Labs Photo10

I also have the doctor mode DLC installed, but I don't really use it. I've never had this problem before, it only started a few days ago (although I'm not sure when the last time was that I've rearranged a lab in one of my games. It could have been from an update months ago).

Any ideas? I hope I didn't forget to add anything to this. I tried to be thorough.

Hi, thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue and good news is that is fixed and we are preparing new patch. Probably sometimes this week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum