Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FaceDeLune
medic

[QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs Empty [QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:41 pm
Description:
When medical labs technicians needs to get something from a equipment cabinet, instead of using the one in their designed room (or even from other room of the department), they go to another department that has an equipment cabinet (e.g. emergency hospitalization, surgery dep).
Each technician seems to have one cabinet designed;
one will always go to the same one in the observatory room in emergency dep, the other always in a examination room in the surgery dep.
I added a lot of cabinets in the hallways of the labs hoping they will go to these instead, to no effect.
Both day and night teams have this bug.

Repro steps:
It seems like the bug is there since the start. I tried several saves and as soon as i have one lab ready (e.g. hematology), they go in their errands.
Note that it's the second time i notice this bug. Last time was in augustus i think. This is a completely new game on another computer.

Attached:
I made a video to show exactly what was going on, i have others ready if this one isn't enough. I also attached the logs. I tried to upload the save, but this site prevent me to upload it because i  "don't have anymore free space" (gamefile is less < 2Mb)

The video: h ttp s:/ /yo utu .be/6g70Q2tfnO0 (remove the spaces)

System info:
I'm running the game on Win10, i have the last update of the game (1.2.22045) and i have two DLC (hospital service + doctor mode).
Notice that i usually play in French instead of English, i changed the language for the video (no idea if it could be related but since no one has reported this bug, maybe it could be that ?)

Thank you very much
Attachments
[QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(17 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs Empty Re: [QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:27 pm
Hi, thanks for joining the forums and for the detailed report!

Having checked the video, this won't be a bug though, you're looking at lab staff collecting samples that doctors or technologists have taken from hospitalized patients during specific examinations and bringing these to the refrigerated storage in their lab. I hope this will make more sense if you follow what's happening in the units/examination rooms and in which order.
FaceDeLune
medic

[QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs Empty Re: [QUESTION] Pathfinding bug - Medical Labs

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:10 pm
Okay it makes more sense to me now, i didn't understood it at first. Thank you for the quick reply !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum