Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
afivedollarshake
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Medic and Nurse stuck in place Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Medic and Nurse stuck in place

Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:22 am
Hey!!
I'm new here in the forum, so I'm sorry if I take too much time to responde any questions.

Some preconditions: The Internal Medicine Department started failing (mainly because the surgeries weren't taking place). Some patients were stuck with their treatments so I started taking their treatments manually. It work on some levels, but not completely, so I took the radical approach of closing the department.

The issue: I have some patients, medics and nurses stuck in place since I closed the department. Karen Davies (patient) @second floor Internal Medicine (green rooms). Carol Baker (medic) stuck next to the patient and also the nurse located at the same room.
There's two patients in ICU (bottom floor) also locked in place. None of these patients are being transfered.

I'm still trying to unblock the situation but still no luck. The only one I could move was the Karen's nurse that started moving after I fired him. I'll let you know if I can start moving people.

My attachments:
autosave_H20 > This is a savegame before everything got stuck completely. There was a patient called Jordan Allen that took a LONG time to unblock because his surgery wasn't being performed (I think I changed him too much from department to department).

Medic stuck in second floor IM > This is the issue I'm describing exactly.

backup > This is a previous savegame from the time that everything was kind of working correctly (it's maybe too long ago but my autosave was very close to the incident).
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Medic and Nurse stuck in place Attachment
Medic stuck in second floor IM.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(288 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
autosave_H20.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Medic and Nurse stuck in place Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Medic and Nurse stuck in place

Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:03 pm
afivedollarshake wrote:Hey!!
I'm new here in the forum, so I'm sorry if I take too much time to responde any questions.

Some preconditions: The Internal Medicine Department started failing (mainly because the surgeries weren't taking place). Some patients were stuck with their treatments so I started taking their treatments manually. It work on some levels, but not completely, so I took the radical approach of closing the department.

The issue: I have some patients, medics and nurses stuck in place since I closed the department. Karen Davies (patient) @second floor Internal Medicine (green rooms). Carol Baker (medic) stuck next to the patient and also the nurse located at the same room.
There's two patients in ICU (bottom floor) also locked in place. None of these patients are being transfered.

I'm still trying to unblock the situation but still no luck. The only one I could move was the Karen's nurse that started moving after I fired him. I'll let you know if I can start moving people.

My attachments:
autosave_H20 > This is a savegame before everything got stuck completely. There was a patient called Jordan Allen that took a LONG time to unblock because his surgery wasn't being performed (I think I changed him too much from department to department).

Medic stuck in second floor IM > This is the issue I'm describing exactly.

backup > This is a previous savegame from the time that everything was kind of working correctly (it's maybe too long ago but my autosave was very close to the incident).

Hi thank you for your report and also welcome to the forums. I just checked the save file and luckily it is not a bug, though it might look like it at first and we will see what can we do about that, probably rename the state of the patient to make it more clear.
What is happening with the ''stuck'' doctors is, that they are waiting by the collapsing patient. If you would not closed the department the patient would be transported to ICU. Like this the patient is waiting to be transported from the hospital along with other patients from IM department and because there is many of them and the department is on second floor and far away from the ambulance spot it takes time.
If you let the game run, they will transport the patient away the the doctors will go home. Hope this clears it up a little bit.

afivedollarshake likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum