Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MrSkl
intern

[RESOLVED] Stuck patient and nurse Empty [RESOLVED] Stuck patient and nurse

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:00 pm
Actually I have at least 2 stuck people in my hospital (which I noticed). It started with a stuck nurse in my trauma center which I tried to fire but nothing worked out. This had no impact on gameplay, cause I hired a replacement. Now I noted that also a patient on their way to my MRT is stuck. This has a huge impact, cause my MRT is blocked (green) and the assistent is waiting. I tried to send the patient to an other hospital but nothing worked out. Even that the patient tries to leave my hospital is working... Now I have a 50,000$ machine blocked and patient in a waiting cue not be tested...

You find the patient in the middle of the complex in the 3rd floor (elevator). You can click on the doctor in MRT to get the link to the patient. The patient will sometimes be shown in the elevator.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Stuck patient and nurse Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stuck patient and nurse

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:14 pm
Hi, thanks for reporting the issue also here on the forum!

First, could you try the attached save? We're testing a fix for the stuck nurses, it seems to work here as well (and we'd like to include it in the next patch which should be out in a few days).
Not sure what was wrong with the patient going to MRI though, after loading the game she showed up normally, although it's clear the technologist was waiting for her for a very long time. I'll try to investigate a bit further.
MrSkl
intern

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi, thank you for the fast reply. After reloading my old save file the stuck patient was also solved. Honestly didnt try this before. But I cannot load your save file; the game stucks in the loading screen. I tried to rename the file and load again but no changes. Can you please upload it again? Thank you.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:06 pm
Oh, I see, can you try this one? I was using a development version that I was sure is compatible with the current Steam version, well, it wasn't Smile

Btw - renaming the files doesn't work, there's a xml with the same name in the zip that the game tries to load, so if there's a mismatch, it will get stuck.
MrSkl
intern

Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:47 pm
Hey, now the save file worked and there is no issue about stuck people anymore. Thank you and hopefully your fix will be online soon!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:51 am
(And the fix should be now working automatically in the latest version of the game.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum