Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My nurses after update dont wanna work, but if i contract a new nurse all is okay..
After update i decided to remake the emergency room and i close the department to the patients, in that moment the devil couch dont wanna be deleted but i do it, next i open the department, after that i see that the patients dont be carried to the x-ray test, i decided contract another nurse to test the game and all is okay, but old nurses still doing nothing. Take my save file and you see that my emergency nurses and my doctor dont wanna take a case in the trauma room. wht happen with my personal¿?? i am confuse xD Help pls.

I dont wanna start a new game, but wht do you think i should do, maybe start a new game or continue?

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Sin_tz18
CodeBlue
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:16 pm
Hi! I'm having the same issue, specifically with emergency doctors on the night shift. As soon as the day shift doctors come in, they rush to work, but the night emergency doctors do nothing all night. Apologies, I forgot to enable autosave but have attached the save file and output log.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Attachment
Bugged staff.zip The save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Attachment
output_log.zip Game logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(123 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Birblord on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding save file and output log)
zuaresoft
zuaresoft
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Empty SOLVED (the update changed my config in roles of my emergency nurses and doctors)

Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:21 am
SOLVED (the update changed my config in roles of my emergency nurses and doctors) ¿cant delete this topic? i dont know Shocked
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] My nurses and doctor after update dont wanna work

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:20 pm
Hello everybody - thanks for the report, but as "zuaresoft" wrote, maybe from the last update, personel roles could have changed. Just try to check if nurses and docs have checked / toggled roles to care about patients or in the doc cases - Surgery/ Trauma.

From the one saved game file i have played - nurses are like "tabula rasa" - no roles checked. And only one doc could treat patients at trauma center, the other two are just cheapest interns - they cannot get into trauma - maybe try to hire more specialized docs Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum