Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LilOne
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug? Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:28 pm
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I have done something stupid (more likely the latter), but my ambulances have no interest in picking up patients. I am playing the new campaign in the new DLC. I unlocked the ambulances and bought 2. But my ambulances have been sitting in the car park for 2 days and haven't picked up a single patient. My emergency department works fine as patients are hospitalized, and I have built the trauma centers and assigned the rooms. I also triggered a crash event and the ambulances responded to that.

It's been a while since I played this game but I can't remember doing anything else to get the ambulances working. I have included screenshots at the end of the day showing no ER calls for the ambulances, and the insurance window that shows I should have 4 per day.

Thank you for your help.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug? Attachment
Capture1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(278 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug? Attachment
Capture2.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(284 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug? Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulances - Bug?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:27 pm
LilOne wrote:Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I have done something stupid (more likely the latter), but my ambulances have no interest in picking up patients. I am playing the new campaign in the new DLC. I unlocked the ambulances and bought 2. But my ambulances have been sitting in the car park for 2 days and haven't picked up a single patient. My emergency department works fine as patients are hospitalized, and I have built the trauma centers and assigned the rooms. I also triggered a crash event and the ambulances responded to that.

It's been a while since I played this game but I can't remember doing anything else to get the ambulances working. I have included screenshots at the end of the day showing no ER calls for the ambulances, and the insurance window that shows I should have 4 per day.

Thank you for your help.

Hi, thank you for your report and this one is not actually bug. They will automatically start bringing in patients after you open specialized department. Till then they are needed for the patients that are brought in from events. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum