Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
frank3302
frank3302
intern

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) Empty [RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:21 pm
got problem on "emergency care" in general surgery dept.

I'm sure that I have fulfilling all the condition

Treating room isn't getting occupied.

Doctor is idling

but the patient just only check by nurse and getting medicine.

I've tried cancel the treatment and reassign again.

It still not doing anything

the only way is send the patient into ICU, or the patient will stuck in bed forever Shocked Shocked

is this a bug?? thks Sad

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) 110

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) 210

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) 310

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) 410

play with following mods:
[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) 510
F1ghter7705
medic

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:59 pm
I have had the same problem as well, only with Emergency care. I tried reassigning the patients to different doctors and the doctors would not perform the emergency care on the patient. I have had to send the patients that need emergency care to another hospital in order to keep them from staying at the hospital.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stuck in waiting free treating room(General Surgery Dept.)

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:06 am
Hi, thanks for the report! We have a fix ready and if everything goes well we'll release a quick patch already today/tomorrow.

As a workaround you can place an equipment cabinet in the ward with the stuck patients, the problem is caused by emergency care now being 'allowed' at the wards (our mistake).
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:42 pm
Hi, the version that fixes this issue should be live on Steam/GOG. Smile
frank3302
frank3302
intern

Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:05 am
YA~ thanks for bug fix~~
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum