Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
katespace
resident

Please add option to cancel "Send untreated patient to another hospital"  Empty Please add option to cancel "Send untreated patient to another hospital"

Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:19 pm
I often accidentally click on "Send untreated patient to another hospital" when meaning to transfer them to another department. As far as I can tell, there is no way to cancel this and I lose the patient and reputation.

Can you please make it possible to cancel this action, maybe by pressing the button again or right-clicking on it?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Please add option to cancel "Send untreated patient to another hospital"  Empty Re: Please add option to cancel "Send untreated patient to another hospital"

Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:03 am
Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I see the point! Smile Maybe we can consider adding a confirmation popup instead, currently the paramedics that transport the patient away show up as soon as possible and having them 'cancel' their trip or show up with a slight delay might not be the best solution. We'll discuss the options with the designers at some point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum