Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
panzerschlag
panzerschlag
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm
I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but it seems to be connected to my intensive care unit and surgeries. Doctors are not performing surgeries, and generally I can find that a patient is stuck in the ICU or an HDU bed. I have cleared the hospital of all patients and my staff will perform a few surgeries and then stop performing them all together. I have staff that are dedicated to doing only surgery.

It seems like this happens when there are patients in the ICU requiring surgery, and this happens when the patient's department is changed or they are put into ICU hospitalization.

Regardless it's such an issue that my hospital is in complete financial failure since daily operations aren't happening.

Let me know if there are any more specific questions that you need, the problem went on for so long without me realizing that it's been difficult for me to figure out what exactly was happening.

The log files and two saves are attached. The hospital with patients and the hospital emptied (with one stuck patient in the ICU).
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed Attachment
Stuck patients saves and log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
bini
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:39 pm
I think I have a similar problem in my cardiology department - it says that surgery cant be done, the patient needs to be hospitalized (but they already hospitalized and admitted to the ward...)

When I manually change the department from the cardiology to the ICU for the patients needing surgeries they get done
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed

Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:02 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I'm attaching a fixed version of your save, while we're testing a proper fix. The main problem is patients stuck in medicine delivery, one of them is the most critical one, blocking surgery at General Surgery department. We have some leads to what the original cause is, most likely related to switching nurse's workspaces (do you remember if you reorganized some of your nurses maybe 3 - 5 ingame days ago?

bini wrote:I think I have a similar problem in my cardiology department - it says that surgery cant be done, the patient needs to be hospitalized (but they already hospitalized and admitted to the ward...)

When I manually change the department from the cardiology to the ICU for the patients needing surgeries they get done

The latest patch solves a problem with lower-priority patients sometimes reserving and blocking surgery, hopefully that was the case here as well. If you're still experiencing the problem, could you please attach your save as well?
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Stuck patients and surgeries not being performed Attachment
Towering Heights Fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
panzerschlag
panzerschlag
medic

Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:56 pm
Looks like that fixed everything up! Now to go through and fix all the staff I hired to try and fix the problem lol.

Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum