Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jbowlin0
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?  Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?

Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:33 pm
I wish I could locate the actual save file, it seems Steam does very well to hide them or something I just cannot find them. But I will try to figure that out and upload the file, for the time being... I have headless patients occupying beds, and there is no way to get rid of them. Hope the picture shows you enough but until then i'll edit the save data in.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?  Attachment
Error 2.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(522 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jinnivan
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?  Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?

Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 pm
Me too.
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?  Screen10
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?  Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Headless patients stuck in beds?

Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:35 am
Hello - thank you for the report - this is definetely a bug! please when you exprience this issue again upload here respective saved game file - it will be very helpfull!

Informations about how to locate your saved game folder : https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum