Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sirre
intern

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects  Empty [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:10 pm
I can't delete a sofa from a rest room on the third floor due to being green.

The sofa is continuously green, even after restarting the map, waiting for ever, removing the rest room assignment, removing access, etc. Still, the sofa never stops being green and so I can't remove it! No one is coming to use it! Is this a bug for this level?
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects  Attachment
Campaign 2_Sirre1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:02 am
Hi, thanks a lot for spotting the issue and welcome to the forum!

The sofa is indeed incorrectly reserved in the campaign level, by one of the nurses. To have a bit of good news, the game will detect it during the night and automatically cancel the reservation - I think that's also the reason nobody has found this so far, as it's only noticeable if you start optimizing the whole hospital straight away.

...and we'll be also fixing the level itself in the next patch.
Sirre
intern

[RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Campaign 2 - green 'undeletable' objects

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:28 pm
Ah, thanks for the quick reply!

Indeed, I waited until the next day, and now I was able to move it!

Thanks for the solution! Now I can continue to optimize the hospital! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum