Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ryfry
medic

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] Game won't start loading process. Empty [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] Game won't start loading process.

Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:29 pm
When I try to load a saved game and press the "load" button nothing happens. The loading screen does not pop up and nothing happens. I have the most updated version of the game, and everything else works ok. How do I fix this?

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To make message more clear.)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] Game won't start loading process. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO CRITICAL] Game won't start loading process.

Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:16 am
Hi, thanks for the report and sorry about the issue - I don't think we've come across this specific problem so far.

Could you please attach the saved game and the log file so we can have a look whether the problem is a hidden error or something in the save itself? Here's how to find the files on your machine: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

One workaround you can try in the meantime is to extract the big .xml file from the zipped-up save to the same folder and try to load that in the game instead, in case the unzipping was the problem for some reason.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum