Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
hadyrom
medic

[RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working Empty [RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 am
Dear Oxymoron team,

I have a bug with the doctor assignement to patients at emergency department.

I had a small team of 3 or 4 doctor in doctor rooms (correctly equiped), and i now encountered some issue when i hire a new doctor : the doctor is inactive (unoccupied) and do not treat patients. Patient are geting numerous in the wainting room.

This seem only to affect new doctor as the first doctor still work correctly (independament of the room where they are). I tried to rebuild room and hire some other doctor but it did not resolved the issue.

Could you help?

Savegame & log attached! 

Thank you so much for help! 

R
HoDscar
medic

[RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working Empty Re: [RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:10 pm
ciao anch'io ho lo stesso problema, ma non riesco ad inviarvi i files .... scusatemi
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working Empty Re: [RESOLVED]New doctor not assigned to patient => Not working

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:52 pm
hadyrom wrote:Dear Oxymoron team,

I have a bug with the doctor assignement to patients at emergency department.

I had a small team of 3 or 4 doctor in doctor rooms (correctly equiped), and i now encountered some issue when i hire a new doctor : the doctor is inactive (unoccupied) and do not treat patients. Patient are geting numerous in the wainting room.

This seem only to affect new doctor as the first doctor still work correctly (independament of the room where they are). I tried to rebuild room and hire some other doctor but it did not resolved the issue.

Could you help?

Savegame & log attached! 

Thank you so much for help! 

R
Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please tell what doctor is that exactly? I just tried the save and even added new one and it seems to be working correctly. But we have a newer version so it might have been fixed already (there will be a new patch this week), as there were some changes made for assigning doctors. 
Also I see a lot of doctors without workplace assigned in your emergency employees table. If you fire them or assign new workplaces, it should work as well.
hadyrom
medic

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:19 pm
A doctor doing nothing : Stéphanie Petit. 

But i tested to fire the doctor i thought already fired, and you are right : it has resolved the issue with Stéphanie Petit. When i really fired doctor, she start to work ! I try with another savegame from other map in sandbox and it resolved again!

I was thinking that a doctor without room (after room suppressing) was directly fired, but they were just inocupied at home, and it seems to interfer with doctors assigments in hospital. 

Thank you very much for help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum