Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BeeJay
medic

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point. Empty [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:39 am
Hello, as title says, ambulance is stuck at arrival point blocking other ambulances.
Patient is at stretcher next to ambulance.
I believe that the patient is the real problem - if you look at patients data you´ll find out that those are not data for a patient arriving at trauma but some patients who has been in the hospital for some time already.
I hope it will be possible to fix, didn´t notice that for some time and don´t want to build whole new department again as i have usable save only from quite a long time ago Smile
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point. Attachment
BJ10.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point. Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
MichEm90
intern

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point.

Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:53 pm
I have the same problem
mcconnor82
medic

[RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Ambulance stuck at arrival point.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:36 pm
I had this issue once and it was due to having no free beds in the emergency rooms
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:28 pm
Hi, sorry for the late reply - I wasn't very hopeful there'd be a way to get these patients unstuck if a similar situation already happened, but I think we found something that works reliably enough - the fix will be included in the next patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum