Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
astrid2106
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:26 pm
Look at these two screenshots:

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight 2018-112

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight 2018-111

Exactly at midnight I had a lag spike, and suddenly these two patients dissappeared (well their heads did...).

No stuck objects, I could use their beds for new patients. But I invested lots of treatments and examinations to get them better, so I'm not happy that they just get poof.

Now and then I have beds with just bodies and no heads, so I'm wondering if these are also patients who also just dissappeared without me noticing it.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:13 pm
astrid2106 wrote:Look at these two screenshots:

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight 2018-112

[NEED MORE INFO]Patients dissappear (vanish) at midnight 2018-111

Exactly at midnight I had a lag spike, and suddenly these two patients dissappeared (well their heads did...).

No stuck objects, I could use their beds for new patients. But I invested lots of treatments and examinations to get them better, so I'm not happy that they just get poof.

Now and then I have beds with just bodies and no heads, so I'm wondering if these are also patients who also just dissappeared without me noticing it.
Hi, thank you for your report. Can you please also upload your save file right before the midnight? That will help us identify why the patients disappeared. Thank you again and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum