Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cass2277
intern

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day

Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:53 pm
Team please help me :-(

At first I had a couple of patients that were idle in the physicians room

Now for the last 2 days not 1 single patient has been in the hospital. please advise what to do.
I recently added the ENT mod and the waiting room decorations. however it was working until now.

I have started over so many times, I don't want to have to again.
Please help me :-(
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums!

Could you please send us the log file from your last session and the affected save? We should be able to find more details there about what's going wrong - here's more info about how to find the files on your computer: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs (you can use the "Reply to topic" button to get to the file upload dialog)

Btw - what is the ENT mod? Smile We're sometimes able to load games even with certain mods installed, but usually not with the ones that modify diagnoses or insurance companies - and these could often be the cause of the problem. It would be the best if you could reproduce the problem in a game started without these mods, but I understand that's not always very practical.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:33 pm
(Reply and save from the OP in another thread)

---

Dear Jan,

Please see file link I hope this helps.
ENT Mod was in the steam workshop (Ears, Nose and Throat clinic) which I have unsubscribed too.

I hope you can help

---

I sent the details needed, now I have also noticed all my saved games on the day of the bug are not loading and says "check save"
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patients first Idle now No Patients at all, 0 for the day Attachment
NO PATIENTS.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:47 pm
Hi, thanks for the update - looking at the number of mods, there's not a big chance that we'll be able to load the save in our development version, so the best next step would be: could you to run the save again for a few minutes and attach also the log file? There will be probably an error message that could give us an idea if a mod is causing the problem and which one it is.
Cass2277
intern

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:24 pm
Hi Jan,

Unfortunately it wont allow me to run my save.
Perhaps I should just start again without that mod and if it happens again start removing the others :-(

Thank you so much for your quick reply, this is such an amazing game. Job well done
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:37 pm
Hi, thanks for the update, I'm afraid that's probably the better choice at this point. We also have a similar report from another player, so maybe we'll learn more there.

Also, a quick note - if you start/save a game with some mods installed, it's unfortunately not possible to load it after deleting them in most cases - if you for example have a patient with a diagnosis that doesn't exist after uninstalling a mod, there's no way for the game to figure out what to do with such patient and will probably just report the save couldn't be loaded.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum