Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mustard
intern

[RESOLVED] No examinations available Empty [RESOLVED] No examinations available

Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 am
I'm having the exact same problem described in this post https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1465-resolved-tc-examinations?highlight=no+examinations+available
Specifically, if a patient enters the hospital and collapses from dehydration and then I select player control of that patient there are no examinations available.  If I relinquish control while the game is not paused, then examinations will show up and the AI will automatically start one (usually physical exam).  At that point I can retake control and all works fine.  This bug has been present in multiple patch versions.  I just updated to patch 13 and it still happens in my game.  See attached file.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] No examinations available Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No examinations available

Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:02 pm
Hi, thanks for the detailed report!
The tip about dehydration was really helpful, as this was only happening in case the patients already brought their 'collapse symptom' with them, not with collapses caused by other untreated symptoms, which is the much more common case (and both can happen in a waiting room).
We have a fix ready for the next patch, also a quick save & reload should serve as a workaround on your side for now.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum