Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
babavaz59
medic

[QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors Empty [QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:09 pm
Hi,

I'm sorry for my English, I'm a French player.

I'm on MAC version 1.0.14303 -- OSX 10.14 Mojave

Description :
I think it's a bug of the emergency clinic. At the beginning of the day, my doctors take patients in the Waiting Room to take them in charge. It's normal. But as the day progresses, the doctors doesn't call patients anymore but they are inoccupied. So the patients leave the hospital untreated at 6pm. I have 7 doctors for a max of 40 patients. It's means 6 patients by day, by doctors. Why the patients are not called by the innocupied doctors ?

Reproductibility
Each day on my save game...

[QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors 20181110

Thanks a lot !
Baptiste
Attachments
[QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors Attachment
Save and Log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(704 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors Empty Re: [QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:52 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report, hopefully this is not a bug though. Smile

As I saw a lot of people in the waiting room waiting for laboratory test results, it lead me to what's wrong: there's no staff assigned to day shift in your STAT lab - most of the tests take only a couple of hours, so the lab is meant to work during the day as well. Also, adding a waiting room next to the lab should make the clinic work much more smoothly, I got 34 treated patients the next day with this change.

Hope this helps! Smile
babavaz59
medic

[QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors Empty Re: [QUESTION] Bug with all emergency doctors

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am
Hi,

Thanks for the solution, It works ! I can treat all my patient without this mistake. I also create a second lab, the first one is too busy Smile

You made a wonderful game. Thanks !

It's solved for me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum