Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lognoreng
intern

Room min size, and no refund for equipment Empty Room min size, and no refund for equipment

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:08 pm
The minimum size of the rooms are often too small to fit all the needed gear, slight annoyance.

This lead me to the other issue i have, trying to tetris those things in that too small space, If the game say 4x4, i assume i will be able to fit the "must have" in there.
I kept pulling stuff back to the buy window to try and get some overview, thinking i made a mistake somewhere, i noticed then that i wasnt refunded for the equipment,
so while scratching my head trying to make it fit, i wasted tons of money on basically nothing.

Right after that i placed a printer on a table, which was not rotated the right way, i didnt see it at first because all of the clutter, those little arrows disappear.
I cant rotate the table with the printer on it, so i pick up the printer.. And? What now? Hope for a free table surface to place it meanwhile i rotate the table? If i dont, i will have
to basically delete that printer, and pay for a new one? Its a cheap part, but nevertheless, there are more pricey ones. It will still be accessable and "work", but its just one of
those annoying little things..

Lognoreng
intern

Room min size, and no refund for equipment Empty Re: Room min size, and no refund for equipment

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:09 pm
And i just found the delete key.. bugger...
Pyrukar
resident

Room min size, and no refund for equipment Empty Re: Room min size, and no refund for equipment

Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:51 pm
i think the min size isnt for all the things to work but the biggest single thing that needs to go in Smile if those min limits are expanded its quit frustrating for ex on call rooms i want to build them in one direction but the game forces me to build at least 4x4 a 3x6 is bigger but it wont let me build ... maybe the limitations should be the area of the room and not fixed lenght and withs

but as is its not you can fit everything but the biggest thing does fit and you can fit a door as well Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum