Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ysu
medic

[RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards. Empty [RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards.

Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:33 am
You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards.
Consider this MRI room (attached)

I've marked the area, then put the MRI down - money gone, MRI is now a permanent fixture in the wrong position.

Edit:
to be honest, an undo (ctrl-Z) would go a long way to help with bugs as well as mistakes!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:26 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Unfortunately it looks that the attachments are missing, could you try to re-upload them? You can use the "Reply to topic" button to get back to the upload dialogue.

If there's a situation when a mri machine can end up in a state where it can't be deleted, that's an obvious bug that we'll be trying to fix straight away. Smile

Edit: It looks like there's indeed a glitch that leaves one piece of the mri graphics in the view after deleting it, for now you can work around it by saving and reloading the save.
ysu
medic

[RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] You can put down equipment halfway within the room - and can't remove it afterwards.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:30 pm
Sorry, I don't have the screenshot anymore.  

Basically, I would mark a room (without walls), put the MRI down so it's about halfway out of the room's marked area, and I could not pick it up nor delete it anymore.
I've gone back to the previous save afterwards, but I was able to re-create the bug, it's not too hard.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:08 am
Hi, thanks for the update! Good news, it seems that the glitch I mentioned was a symptom of the actual issue which we managed to reproduce in the meantime and we're already testing a fix for the next patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum