Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Soldat
intern

[OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug Empty [OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:54 pm
I have a bug where we didn't have IV antibiotics and the patient was going to move. it must have did a thousand or so alerts because I kept hitting escape and I couldn't ever close it, and the bottom right popup bar had thousands of alerts too. Wasn't able to go into menu had to alt-tab close game. Patient Joseph Green. Happened around 1:13 am today.

Steam Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1553356509
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug Empty Re: [OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:16 pm
Soldat wrote:I have a bug where we didn't have IV antibiotics and the patient was going to move. it must have did a thousand or so alerts because I kept hitting escape and I couldn't ever close it, and the bottom right popup bar had thousands of alerts too. Wasn't able to go into menu had to alt-tab close game. Patient Joseph Green. Happened around 1:13 am today.

Steam Screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1553356509
Hi, can you please attach a save file so we can have a look?
Soldat
intern

[OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug Empty Re: [OPEN]Moving to another hospital bug

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:24 pm
Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the save file before it got overwritten, played it for awhile after I got the bug and when I woke up this morning I switched the bug report over from steam to here.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum