Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ando1031
intern

[OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI Empty [OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI

Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:21 am
Sorry for my English, since English is not my first language.

I am not sure this is the bug or not. Doctors want the patients in Emergency department do the MRI examination. The patients in observation room and trauma center will stay inside the room forever without anyone moving to the MRI. I have to assign the patient to different department in order to do that. If I don't, patients will stuck there forever. I already make sure there is someone work inside the MRI, and no one else is doing it. Nurses are available, too. Perhaps it is a bug?

Thank you!
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI

Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:00 pm
Hello - please can you check, if nurses that are assigned to Emergency department have toggled (checked) "patient transfer" role in their employee cards?

If this will not work, please can you upload respective saved game file and output_log as well - it will help us to identify the problem Wink Cheers Wink
ando1031
intern

[OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:26 am
Here you go, my save game file and output log.txt Please check and help!! thank you so much!!
ando1031
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:36 am
Sorry, here is the re-upload version
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.8 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN LOW] No one responds for moving patient to MRI Attachment
god.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:19 am
Hi, thanks for the save! It actually looks like the issue might have got fixed in the latest version (sometimes the radiologists would get stuck for the rest of their shift not accepting patients). I managed to get both a patient from trauma and from observation to MRI.

Please let us know if this still happens with the latest patch! (1.0.14334)

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum