Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eroyp
fellow

[QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis Empty [QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:30 am
Hello Devs.
ICU patients requiring dialysis are not treated.
Could be because dialysis machine is required in a visit office and isn't available for treatment in ICU?
Thank you
dorianmode
fellow

[QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis Empty Re: [QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:50 pm
One way to use the Dialysis machine is to attach it to an Exam Table in a Diagnostic Unit room in the General Surgery department.
Understandable that you might be confused - it's not terribly easy to work this out. I don't even know if the machine is usable in other rooms at this point. I suspect the treatment 'Dialysis' tooltip and the one for the machine itself could do with being edited to make this more obvious.
Or some indication that a machine will behave as decorative in certain positions (I had one against a wall in my ICU for a while to no effect before I realised what was wrong.)
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis Empty Re: [QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis

Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:06 pm
Hello everybody! The dialysis procedure could be performed only in Diagnostic unit at General Surgery department - we will fix tooltips for the machine to be more comprehnesive and clear. If you place dialysis machine anywhere else, it will not working.

So one hint: you just need to get rid off all critical symptoms of patient at ICU and then change his department to General Surgery, where he could be dialised at Diagnostic unit Wink

And thanks for the report Wink
Eroyp
fellow

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:45 pm
Thank you developer.
If the critical symptom could be only resolved with dialysis, how I can dismiss the patient to general surgery?
Thank you
dorianmode
fellow

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:23 pm
Click either the symbol at the top of their card, or the department symbol - marked here...
[QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis Depart10
Eroyp
fellow

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:24 pm
dorianmode wrote:Click either the symbol at the top of their card, or the department symbol - marked here...
[QUESTION] ICU patients don't receive dialysis Depart10

Thank you.
However, you cannot dismiss from ICU to general surgery if the patient is still critical.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Just to clarify: none of the symptoms that is treated by dialysis is critical - it means that you will never need to do dialysis on ICU. when is patient on icu - you just need to wait until his stance is not life-threatening, then, if you have space on respective department (bed on regular ward or HDU), you will be able to change the department.
Eroyp
fellow

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:30 pm
Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum