Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OGrizzly
intern

[SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything. Empty [SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:50 pm
Hi there,
I just started the game and as i get to the main menu, all options are in brackets and clicking them wont do anything.
I even cant quit the game trough the  "quit" option in the main menu.

I downloaded it on steam.
I uninstalled and installed the game but the result was the same.
I checked files for errors. (there is a option on steam).

Best regards from vienna

[SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything. Main_m10

Last edited by OGrizzly on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything. Empty Re: [SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, sorry about the bug and thanks for reporting!

Could you please attach your log file? Looks like some rare error during loading, this should help us identify it:

- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

Thanks in advance!
OGrizzly
intern

[SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything. Empty Re: [SOLVED] Main Menu in Brackets and clicking them doesnt do anything.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:37 pm
Hi and thanks for the quick response!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the log! This might help for now - it seems the game has for some reason trouble accessing files on the D: drive, choosing a different location might fix it while we look for a proper solution.

My random guess: the '#' in the folder name could be confusing the game engine.
OGrizzly
intern

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:43 pm
I solved it by uninstalling from my default games library wich is located at drive D:/
i installed it on C:/ at it works now.

Best regards
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 pm
Ok, glad it worked!
Frankie89ita
Frankie89ita
medic

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:04 pm
Hello dear, I've the same problem and I've solved with this type of "solution"... but the real problem is absolutely not solved, becouse this is some kind of a trick, but not a solution and the problem is not solved.

I wait and I'll still waiting for the real solution.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply and for all the work you are doing with the community for release the real 1.0 of the game.

--- Many many thanks to OGrizzly for finfing this trick, thank u boy Wink ---

Best regards
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum