Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PostCoastie
intern

Suppose we opened an emergency clinic, and no patients showed up? Empty Suppose we opened an emergency clinic, and no patients showed up?

Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:30 pm
I get the Emergency Clinic all set up (sandbox mode), and all the needed staff hired, and the clinic opens . . . and nothing. No patients show up all day. Period. No, I haven't hit the "Close Department" button in Admin mode. But why are no patients showing up? Have I unknowingly pushed some other button? This has happened now in two different games (both in Sandbox mode).  I am not using mods.  Under the "insurance" (the umbrella, bottom left of screen), I see that I have Cheap'o'Care apparently open (the "X" is green), but the task (treat 1 patient) is grayed out, and does not show up in the upper left like it has in previous games before the last two.

I hope the file I have attached is the right one.  I'm not sure I did this right; I tried to attach two files, but only one shows up in the form.  A little help with that would be appreciated.  I'm not very experienced at this.  I'm also 75 years old -- but I've been gaming since computer gaming became a thing (started out in the 1970s on a Commodore Vic-20!)  Please do let me know if I did it wrong, and I'll try again.  I can't find a log file in the path you gave in the "How to Report a Bug."  I don't know where else it may be.
PostCoastie
intern

Suppose we opened an emergency clinic, and no patients showed up? Empty Re: Suppose we opened an emergency clinic, and no patients showed up?

Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:19 am
RESOLVED: I found the problem. It was me. When I thought I was turning Cheap'o'Care insurance ON, I was actually turning it OFF. Oh, well, ya gotta hit me upside the head with a wet mop somewhere along the line.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum