Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fireboy6112
resident

[RESOLVED] Patients still show up when clinic is closed Empty [RESOLVED] Patients still show up when clinic is closed

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:29 am
Patients still show up after 1800hrs
Out put log can't be uploaded because it exceeds storage apparently.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patients still show up when clinic is closed Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patients still show up when clinic is closed

Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:35 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!

I think the problem here is missing space for patients at the reception, similar to the following report. Let me copy-paste here the original solution, hopefully this was it! Smile

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t1738-open-low-patients-arriving-after-closing-time-pathfinding#6507

The first issue should be hopefully easy to solve on your side, just extend the reception room by a few tiles in front of the reception desk, so patients have some space to wait at - you can check the reception prefabs for reference.
(...)
Basically this way the patients can only visit the reception one by one, always walking all the way from one corner of the map, which takes much more time then if they all walk there all at once (when they have the room to wait) and then just take turns talking to the receptionist. Let me know if it doesn't help, but this should be it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum