Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
frl.freude
intern

Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub) Empty Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub)

Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:06 pm
Hi,

I posted in the Steam forum my problem with the patien window.

I tried a restart, uninstall and reinstall and a new sandbox game. Nothing helps.

BR
Frl.Freude
Attachments
Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub) Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(141 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
2023-01-30 20-04-45.mp4 video with problemYou don't have permission to download attachments.(9.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt new 31.01.23You don't have permission to download attachments.(44 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by frl.freude on Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub) Empty Re: Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub)

Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:55 am
Hi!

Unfortunately you log doesn't help us to identify the issue as there is no error in it. Just to be sure - is this log from a game session where the issue has happened?

What comes to my mind is if you are playing with a normal mouse. Do you have any controllers connected? It might be possible that the controller could cause some issues.

Hopefully we will get to the bottom of it!
frl.freude
intern

Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub) Empty Re: Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub)

Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:09 pm
Hi @vojta,

its a new upload in my post of the log data.

Ich use a normal mouse (Logitech MX Vertical)
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:26 pm
Hi!

After some investigation I am afraid there is no way to investigate what the issue might be. We have a suspicion it is some random error in Unity (and that's why there is nothing in the log), but if that is the case, we cannot fix it.

There is one way which hopefully might help you. You can try to switch to an older version of the game with a different version of Unity. That is manageable if you switch to beta bold-text-fix:
Bug Patientenfenster / bug patient window (steam cummityhub) Bold-t10

Steps:
- Right-click on Project Hospital on Steam
- Go to Properties - Betas
- Select bold-text-fix
- When beta is downloaded, try to reproduce the issue

With luck, when the game is downloaded, the issue might not be appearing.

Let me know if it helps. Unfortunately I cannot verify as the issue has never appeared on my PC.

frl.freude likes this post

frl.freude
intern

Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:30 pm
Hey, thank you. So far the error has not occurred again :-)

vojta.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum