Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bigwaea456
intern

Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking  Empty Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi, so basically I was trying to expanding my foundations. However, I was not able to expand into the area that once was built an ambulance parking lot despite having undone it already. When I tried to put back an ambulance parking lot into the area and later to remove it again and see it if changed anything, now I can't even bulldozer them out either.

I don't have any mods installed in the game, except DLCs.

Last edited by bigwaea456 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
bigwaea456
intern

Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking  Empty Re: Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking

Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:12 pm
Here is a video
Attachments
Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking  Attachment
2022-10-09 18-56-02.mp4 You don't have permission to download attachments.(10.5 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking  Empty Re: Unable to expand foundations after putting any Ambulance parking

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:39 pm
Hello, it looks like you have discovered a hidden weakness of our undo (ctr-z) function. There are two factors involved. First, there must always be one working parking lot (the proper function of several departments depends on that) so there is a safety precaution denying the player from removing the parking lot until another is completed. Second, it seems that the step-back function can't reach that precaution so the game thinks that the parking lot is still on the spot.

Luckily there is a workaround, please try to build another parking lot elsewhere and the invisible restrictions should move to the new location. Nevertheless, it is a real bug and we will add it to our list of candidates for another patch.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum