Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
eliottg
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it Empty [NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it

Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:30 pm
Hi,

I wanted to report a bug that I just encountered today in my new part after downloading the DLC.

I wanted to move my parking lot but I was surprised that it is not moved but multiplied! Unfortunately it is impossible to delete it once you have made your ...

I just saw at the moment when looking at my screenshot that there was a misspelling of the French language in the "ouvrir la clinique du/des urgences"you just have to keep the "des" to give: "ouvrir la clinique des urgences"

Have a nice day and thanks for the update Smile
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(160 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it Attachment
Annotation 2020-04-24 172023.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:21 pm
eliottg wrote:Hi,

I wanted to report a bug that I just encountered today in my new part after downloading the DLC.

I wanted to move my parking lot but I was surprised that it is not moved but multiplied! Unfortunately it is impossible to delete it once you have made your ...

I just saw at the moment when looking at my screenshot that there was a misspelling of the French language in the "ouvrir la clinique du/des urgences"you just have to keep the "des" to give: "ouvrir la clinique des urgences"

Have a nice day and thanks for the update Smile

Hi and thank you for your report. You can build multiple parking lots, but only the last one will functional for the ambulance. You can delete the previous one with the dynamite. Does that not work for you or you tried only bulldozer? Let me know and have a great day
eliottg
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]parking left when you want to move it

Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:03 pm
Hello, I do not know if I tried to delete it with the buldozzer, I think rather that I thought that the parking lot was going to be moved and not going to stay ^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum