Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedediah
Jedediah
medic

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object. Empty [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:19 pm
The savegame won't load due to the error code: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I use the Thai language mod for all DLCs. The game problem started when I Move nurses and doctors to the new Cardiologist department area, now the save can't be loaded at all. please help me out (。´・ω・)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object. Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:54 am
Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks for letting us know about the issue!

First, could you please try the attached save? It should load now. When it comes to the original problem, all I can find is that it was something related to nurses at cardiology, but at this point there's not much more info to follow - but hopefully this was a one-off occurrence.
Attachments
[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object. Attachment
New Project Hospital Reboot Fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(5.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times

Jedediah likes this post

Jedediah
Jedediah
medic

[RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object. Empty Re: [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] ERROR LOADING LAST SAVE: object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:02 am
Oh! That's work! Thank you, Dev!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum