Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value) Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value)

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:46 pm
I was playing and two of my patients who need surgery were stucked (the surgery staff was suffisent and available) the surgery was the only bug for thoses patients. When i opened the surgery managment panel there were white boxes and enter texte or something like that. So a close the game and restart it and then when i tried to load my save I got an error message saying that my save cannot be charged because one value was null. Can someone fix this ?
Plus I unlocked the insurance for ambulances and buy ambulances at day one and day 4 I haven't had any emergencies.
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value) Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:30 am
Hi Emi_ske,
Would you possibly be able to list the mods you are using? Or any modifications you may have made to the games Tweakables.xml? If any of course.
If possible, it'd really help to get a copy of the save and output.log, I can try and work out the mod responsible (if it is a mod) and work with the mod developer to get the issue fixed (Google drive links work fine or you can just attach them here).
If it is the issue I think it might be, there is a chance I can recover the save for you.
Let me know if you have any issues.

Save file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/map

Log file location:
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\output_log.txt
- Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Hospital\ProjectHospital_Data\output_log.txt (older versions, before 1.0.14398)
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/Player.log
- Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value) Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Error loading save (null value)

Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:50 pm
Hi, I double post my bug (here and on steam) and you answer me on steam Very Happy
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:55 am
Emi_Ske wrote:I was playing and two of my patients who need surgery were stucked (the surgery staff was suffisent and available) the surgery was the only bug for thoses patients. When i opened the surgery managment panel there were white boxes and enter texte or something like that. So a close the game and restart it and then when i tried to load my save I got an error message saying that my save cannot be charged because one value was null. Can someone fix this ?
Plus I unlocked the insurance for ambulances and buy ambulances at day one and day 4 I haven't had any emergencies.

Hi and thank you for your report. As sleepy068 (thank you) wrote save and log would be most helpful. But since we are not experiencing these issues in our vanilla game and broken surgery table was once result of mods, I have to ask if you are using any? And if so does this happen still when you disable them?
Emi_Ske
Emi_Ske
resident

Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:52 pm
Here is the link to my files, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TnB2LvMzfE2n0QPbQZ2PZwgs0CHoryVl/view
Yes I'm using mods, I turned them off and the problem seems to be solved.
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:32 am
Hi Emi_Ske, I did actually test this out sorry, I tried to recover your save from some advice from Jan (Oxymoron) but it didn't work out as well as I hoped (deleting the ambulances in the save code with 'ishelicopter=true'). I might have done something wrong or there might be some other issue, I'll see if Ondrej is able to help you otherwise if they are not by Friday I'll take another stab at it. I dare say the save is still effected by this hotfixed issue, the issue shouldn't occur anymore but saves that were effected may not automatically fix themselves (maybe! unless it isn't that issue).
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:31 am
Hi all, @Sleepy068 - the latest hotfixed version of the game should be able to deal with the helicopter issue, so this will be a different problem.
@Emi_Ske, interesting to see that uninstalling the mods helped directly, I'd be quite interested to have a look at the log file and see more details - could you please share the link/google drive files publicly, not only "on request"? Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum