Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LionelCG
LionelCG
intern

[Workaround / will be fixed] Character editor: Creating level one janitor only possible in Emergency cleaning closet Empty [Workaround / will be fixed] Character editor: Creating level one janitor only possible in Emergency cleaning closet

Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:43 pm
As the title says, I had some difficulties creating my own newbie janitor. I checked for several departments and only for Emergency I was able to create a level one janitor. For all the other departments the hiring agency still offers janitors but the character creator only generates senior and master janitors.

Let me know if you need a savegame but the issue is easyly reproducible. I even created a new game and could reproduce it with a couple of clicks. I play with the newest GOG version.

Last edited by LionelCG on Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
LionelCG
LionelCG
intern

[Workaround / will be fixed] Character editor: Creating level one janitor only possible in Emergency cleaning closet Empty Re: [Workaround / will be fixed] Character editor: Creating level one janitor only possible in Emergency cleaning closet

Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:08 pm
SInce Jirka already replied at Steam this thread can be closed. Thank you guys!

jirka_oxymoron [developer] 3 hours ago
Hi LionelCG, you're right, when you create your own janitors, there is an inconsistency between departments. Thank you for pointing it up! The fix will be included in the next patch, however, please keep in mind that the last patch was released relatively recently so it may take some time before there will be enough fixes and tweaks for another one.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum