Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
8or8tion
intern

[QUESTION] Infectious Diseases: cannot upgrade hospitalisation Empty [QUESTION] Infectious Diseases: cannot upgrade hospitalisation

Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:38 am
I have 6 beds in the regular ward and 6 beds in isolation units inside my infectious diseases department.

If my regular ward fills up and I have a hospitalised patient transferred in from another department (eg: Emergence - observation), if I select "Isolation hospitalization" (to override "regular hospitalization") the patient will continue to wait for regular hospitalization until a bed is free and then get transferred to isolation after already getting a bed.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Infectious Diseases: cannot upgrade hospitalisation Empty Re: [QUESTION] Infectious Diseases: cannot upgrade hospitalisation

Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:34 pm
Hi, thanks for your message and welcome to the forum!

We actually discussed this recently in another thread here on the forum - could you have a look at my reply in https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t3290-question-idle-nurses-how-do-i-make-them-work#11967 ?

Btw, with contagious patients the game always gives you a couple of hours to transfer them to isolation before they trigger an outbreak, so there should be no unwanted side effects of the normal hospitalization.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum