Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lauraa29
medic

[QUESTION] Random Events don't start  Empty [QUESTION] Random Events don't start

Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:50 pm
Hello

The Random Events do not start since I got the Traumatology dlc. I have all the departements open as well as finished the Quick Snap Care second objective but still no events. This is not the first game it happens and no matter how long I keep playing it doesn't change.

Thanks a lot for any feedback!
Attachments
[QUESTION] Random Events don't start  Attachment
Capture d’écran 2021-01-09 163406.png screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
new empty.zip saved gameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt output logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(296 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Random Events don't start  Empty Re: [QUESTION] Random Events don't start

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:29 am
Hi, thanks for the message and welcome to the forum!

There's a 50% chance you'll get a random event each day, when I checked the save in the latest Steam version of the game, I actually got a popup about one of the Crash events around 8 in the morning the next day, so everything seems to work as expected.

Once you successfully complete your first random event, it will unlock the buttons and you'll be also able to activate events yourself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum