Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cellcultureandbeer
medic

[RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices Empty [RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices

Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:05 am
Patient Dana Harris is occupying 2 beds in observation, and is also up and walking around being seen by doctors. I can't send her away, and if I transfer her to another department (such as gen. surgery) she then bugs even more beds.

I am not using any mods, and the game is on steam and should be completely up to date. I have downloaded the Traumatology, Infectious Diseases, and Services DLC.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices Attachment
nbadc.zip savegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
[RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices Attachment
output_log.zip logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(101 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
20201121170022_1.jpg screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(448 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices

Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:35 am
cellcultureandbeer wrote:Patient Dana Harris is occupying 2 beds in observation, and is also up and walking around being seen by doctors. I can't send her away, and if I transfer her to another department (such as gen. surgery) she then bugs even more beds.

I am not using any mods, and the game is on steam and should be completely up to date. I have downloaded the Traumatology, Infectious Diseases, and Services DLC.

Hi and thank you for your report. While we investigate deeper, can you share some more details about the patient? Did you have the patient under your control? Did you sent the patient to observation or the AI did? And do you by any chance have save file with the patient still on observation? And we are very sorry for the inconvenience
cellcultureandbeer
medic

[RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient is headless in bed, occupies multiple beds, and is also walking around and being seen in offices

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:37 pm
Unfortunately I don't know if I assigned the patient to observation or not. I may have done so during a backup at the emergency offices but I don't know, and I do not have an earlier save.

Thank you

Joe
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:48 am
cellcultureandbeer wrote:Unfortunately I don't know if I assigned the patient to observation or not. I may have done so during a backup at the emergency offices but I don't know, and I do not have an earlier save.

Thank you

Joe

Hi and thank you for the additional information. We have have added couple more checks to prevent this kind of situation in the future and it will be in the next patch. So if you encounter this situation again please let us know.
In the meantime there is a workaround you can use to get rid of this patient. When you send her to General surgery department. You select the Hepatic Fibrosis diagnose and treat the patient. Patient will go home and when you let the game run trough midnight, patient will free both reserved beds and you can use them again. Hope it helped and sorry for the inconvenience
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum