Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OMGtechy
resident

[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Empty [RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination

Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:31 pm
I've noticed that a lot of my patients are complaining about waiting for examinations for a long time. To look into this, I started clicking around patients to see what they were waiting for and why. To my surprise, the patients are available (laying in an ICU bed in the example I'm going to give) and the doctor is idle. They've been in this state for some time (I tried running on max speed for a while to see if anything change).

Here's an example:

[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Doctor10
[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Patien10

The doctor would go and fill their needs occasionally, otherwise doing nothing (this is their only patient). Every once in a while, a nurse would check the patient. Otherwise though, the examinations never happened.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Attachment
nou.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
OMGtechy
resident

[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination

Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:34 pm
After playing around some more, cancelling the Antacids (which are apparently unavailable in the ICU?!) lead to the doctor suddently getting up and examining the patient. So it's not clear which is the bug here:

a) The antacids not being available.
b) Them not being available blocking everything else.
c) Them getting "stuck" in the queue when the patient went to the ICU (I'm assuming they were in another department which queued antacids, which is how they got there?)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Doctor not performing examination

Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:58 am
OMGtechy wrote:After playing around some more, cancelling the Antacids (which are apparently unavailable in the ICU?!) lead to the doctor suddently getting up and examining the patient. So it's not clear which is the bug here:

a) The antacids not being available.
b) Them not being available blocking everything else.
c) Them getting "stuck" in the queue when the patient went to the ICU (I'm assuming they were in another department which queued antacids, which is how they got there?)

Hi and thank you for catching this one. This treatment, that does not treat any critical or main symptom and is department specific, does not need to be available on ICU and should have been removed when patient was switched there. It will be fixed in the next patch:)

OMGtechy likes this post

OMGtechy
resident

Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:44 am
Brilliant, thanks! Do you know when the next patch will be out / is planned for / where I can find such information? The "Updates" section of the forum looks dead as a dodo...
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:49 am
OMGtechy wrote:Brilliant, thanks! Do you know when the next patch will be out / is planned for / where I can find such information?

Hi, we usually announce bigger patches on our social media and here https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/868360 with release notes. Smaller are just released and your game is updated (like one hotfix will be today). For this we don't have a date yet, but if you will keep an on social media and steam you will not miss it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum